IMPORTANT: We do NOT make returns to Italy, Spain, England, France and the Netherlands.
- If the Seller gives a free return in Germany, Latvia or Poland, the goods from the German, Latvian or Poland warehouse will be returned free of charge;
- If the Seller does not provide free return, parcels will be shipped from the German, Latvian or Poland warehouse to the Seller via DPD at rates set by the parcel service;
- The goods being returned can be transferred to goods pick-up point in Vilnius, warehouse in Kaunas or by courier to JSC Pigu perku group, Europos pr. 96, LT- 45234 Kaunas, Lithuania;
- The total length of the sides shall be not more than 180 cm, and if one side is longer than 120 cm the weight coefficient 1,3 shall be applied. For example: if a parcel measures 100x100x10 and weighs 30 kg -> it will be charged as a 39 kg parcel.
- Returned goods are sent only after payment for the return!
- If you want the goods returned to Germany to leave the same week, they must be delivered to the collection point in Vilnius by Wednesday. Shipments for return to Latvia/Poland are sent every working day.
- Returned goods leave the Lithuanian distribution center for Germany on Saturdays and arrive in Germany on Thursdays. Returned goods leave the Lithuanian distribution center for Latvia/Poland every working day and arrive in Latvia/Poland the next working day.